Our 6-week challenge is for members and non-members. Some people choose to focus on endurance and only do our Performance classes, while others want to build strength and improve WOD times by focusing on CrossFit.
6 WEEK TRANSFORMATION
INBODY 570 BODY COMP SCAN
To measure your results we use a INBODY Scan, which is the most industry-recognized, accurate, and reliable method for measuring your body composition.
- You receive 2 scans, one at beginning and one at the end to measure your results.
- Find out exactly how much muscle was gained and fat lost in specific parts of your body!
- The scan even offers insight on your bone health, and long-term health risks, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and more.
For 6 weeks you will be required to log everything you eat. Your coach will provide you with around the clock nutrition guidance.
- Receive detailed nutritional guidelines and supplement recommendations
- Individual meal plans and feedback
- Weekly recipes, articles, and shopping lists sent by Coach
STRENGTH AND PERFORMANCE
For 6 weeks every challenger is encouraged to attend at least 4 classes per week. To measure your changes in performance- you will complete a custom programmed workout at the beginning of the challenge and again at the end. This will show you how much stronger and faster you have gotten!
- Custom weekly workouts based on your individual goals
- Weekly team workout
- Mini weekly challenges to keep everyone motivatedCoach
Making lifestyles changes is tough work, but you are not in this alone! Become part of a team of like minded individuals who are all working towards similar goals.
- Team group chat
- Team workouts once a week
- Team weekly homework
- Teams dinners
FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP,
WE CHARGE $495. THIS GIVES YOU:
- 6 weeks of unlimited membership ($311 value)
- Two INBODY scans, link to read more here.
- Around the clock nutrition and diet guidance, meal plans, weekly lessons and articles, detailed food feedback weekly.
- Strongly encourage to attend at least 4 classes per week during the challenge, plus your team will meet once per week for team workouts
- An active group chat for maximum accountability
- Personalized skill/exercise programming to help you meet your goals
- If you are new to CrossFit and interested in CrossFit- this includes a personal elements session prior to the start of the challenge. ($99 value)